Job ID 8337
Job Location BANGALOREPUNE
Position: Salesforce Lead
Location: Bangalore / Pune
Experience: 6-10 Years
- Tech / B.E. (Computer Science/ Information Technology) / MCA
- 8 – 15 years of IT industry experience.
- Relevant experience of minimum 8 years experience in Salesforce
- Understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts and how they influence design.
- Force.com platform experience, including the limitation of the platform (e.g. API and governor limits)
- Evaluation of Salesforce.com with 3rd party solutions
- Supervisory experience.
- Strong knowledge of software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Technical competency to quickly learn new Salesforce features and major launches.
- Provide technical guidance to the Salesforce team and mentor others.
- A proven functional/technical professional with at least 2 full lifecycle Salesforce.com implementations and at least 5+ years’ experience working with SFDC.
- Direct experience with SFDC Sales and Service Cloud (application design, architecture and development using Salesforce.com)
- Strong SFDC knowledge and Integration components for SFDC (for example, SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callout, outbound messaging, SFDC data loaders, etc.)
- Strong technical foundation including; Advanced structured programming – APEX, Force.com, .Net, Java, etc., understanding of RDMS concepts and structures, structured system analysis and design methods, etc.
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of SFDC CRM software solutions.
- Scope, plan and estimate implementation projects
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Solution Architect experience on implementation projects using Agile and Iterative approach.